Jul 21, 2017

Hope for today, How to overcome loneliness

By Clint Decker For the Reflector-Chronicle

According to experts in the field of human behavior, loneliness is at epidemic levels. Millions are walking through this dark valley and every day the numbers are growing.

It may seem odd as to how people could feel so lonely in our modern times. With all the technology available it may seem like an impossibility. But it is true. Social media, television, movies on demand and having an ability to instantly connect with anyone anywhere does not remove the struggle.

I grew up as a Pastor’s kid and moved often. My personal fight with loneliness came in my sophomore year of high school. We moved again and I felt like I could not fit in to the new school in a new town. I responded by withdrawing to my room. My grades plummeted and my parents became deeply concerned.

Read more...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comments